The Stages Theatre Festival 2016 has now ended.
Thanks to all the staff, volunteers, artists, sponsors, funders and audience for making the festival happen.
STAGES will be back in 2017.
If you have a production ready to be a part of STAGES 2017, your deadline to submit is October 1st, 2016. Programming happens by December 1st, 2016 for the 2017 Festival.
Dates for 2017 are being ironed out right now, but we are looking at 11 days in May 2017.
STAGES presents shows at different stages of development, on different stages in Halifax, by artists at different stages of their careers, through a variety of productions, workshops, and play-readings.
- Cover letter, briefly detailing your company history and the show's creation and status (number of performances & history to date) and how many people are involved
- A copy of the complete script
- A cast & production crew list, bios and headshots
- A synopsis - no longer than 300 words
- A one line descripive 'log-line.'
- A video of the show (if possible, an archival of the entire performance.)
- Any poster or graphic that you have already (not necessary, but we are curious.)
- Describe your ideal venue, that your show is best suited for.